The posting police: Social Intelligence roots out workers’ comp fraud
By Stephen Nellis / Friday, September 5th, 2014 / Comments Off
Santa Barbara-based Social Intelligence, a firm that combs social media and other sites for red flags about potential employees, has inked a new deal to help combat workers’ compensation fraud.
- Lompoc staff questions Space Center proposal Friday, March 20th, 2015
- Pedal to the metal: Stinner Frameworks expands Friday, March 20th, 2015
- Oil and gas software firm scores $20M Friday, March 20th, 2015
- A walk in the park with Wi-Fi, coming to Westlake Friday, March 20th, 2015
- Op/ed: ‘Leadership bills,’ a plan to get the Senate working again Friday, March 20th, 2015
Sign up for email newsGet the Business Times in your inbox. Sign up for breaking news alerts, our weekly briefing, and more.Sign upFor Email Marketing you can trust.