This special section profiles family businesses and closely held companies in the Tri-Counties.
- Section published Feb. 22, 2013. Nominations are closed.
This special section honors family businesses, as defined in one of two ways: Either a company where two or more family members are actively involved as owner-managers, or a company where ownership is now in the second generation or another succeeding generation under family control.
The section also honors closely held companies, one where a small group of individuals, including possibly family members, own the business.
The categories are:
- Green Family Business
- Large Ventura County Family Business
- Medium-sized Ventura County Family Business
- Small Ventura County Family Business
- Large Santa Barbara County Family Business
- Medium-sized Santa Barbara County Family Business
- Small Santa Barbara County Family Business
- Large Central Coast Family Business
- Medium-sized Central Coast Family Business
- Small Central Coast Family Business
Sponsoring or advertising: Contact Publisher Linda le Brock to discuss opportunities: (805) 560-6950 ext. 233 or email@example.com.
Photos from the most recent event: