By pacbiztimesTEST2 / Friday, September 9th, 2011 / Comments Off on puzder
Andy Puzder, CEO of Carl’s Jr. parent company CKE Restaurants spoke at CSU Channel Islands on Sept. 9. The fast-food executive confirmed that the company is contemplating moving its headquarters from Carpinteria to Texas, but said nothing will happen before 2015. (photo courtesy of CSUCI).
· September 27: Surgery Centers & Primary Care (list)
· October 4: Commercial Real Estate (list) + Fall Economic Forecast (Special Report)
· October 11: Financial Institutions (list)
· October 18: Special Districts (list) + Who's Who in Professional Services (Special Report)
· October 25: Best Places to Work (list)