The new pacbiztimes.com: See what we’ve changed
You’ve probably noticed some big changes around here. Here’s what our new website and digital access means for our readers:
- Subscribers can now read the main news section online, in its entirety. Use the account number on your weekly paper to register for online access, and you’re set!
- Top news stories from the week’s paper will be posted online each Friday, when the print issue hits most subscribers’ mailboxes. As always, we’ll post breaking news and updates to the website throughout the week – stay tuned for the best business news in the region.
- If you don’t already receive our free email updates, be sure to sign up (in the sign-up box to the right) to get breaking news alerts, the week’s top headlines and notifications about upcoming special sections, events and nominations.
- Still like the look of newsprint? Subscribers can read the main news section of the paper online.
- On the road? Point your mobile browser at www.pacbiztimes.com for the smartphone version of our site.
- Browse top news in banking and finance, technology, small business and on the regional economy with the navigation bar at the top. A better search bar and month-by-month archives mean you can find older Business Times stories.
We expect these exciting new changes will serve our readers well, but please let us know what you think. Need help getting online access or found a glitch? We’re happy to help: Call (805) 560-6950 or email email@example.com and we’ll get on it right away.