Our comments policy
By commenting on this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Our editors retain the right to verify the identities of commentators and to remove any comments we deem inappropriate.
- Comments should be civil, helpful and on-topic.
- Comments may not use libelous, vulgar, abusive or discriminatory language.
- Readers may not use our website as a platform to promote their goods or services.
- Excessive use of bold type, all-caps, external links, strange punctuation or spaces may cause your comment to be removed.
- We encourage the use of your real name. You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented, or imply any connection with any person or organization with which you are not, in fact, associated.
- In short: Don’t be mean; don’t be stupid.
Want to write a letter to the editor or an op/ed? Email Editor Henry Dubroff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 560-6950 ext. 222.