The Business Times published the fifth edition of Green Coast, our annual special report on the business of sustainability in the Tri-Counties, with the April 5, 2013 print edition.
This special section took on a theme for its fifth anniversary: Energy efficiency, how our region is leading the way. Along with profiles on innovative energy firms in the region, Green Coast also included a map detailing the largest energy and efficiency projects and companies in the Tri-Counties.
Here’s a look at what the section includes:
LEADER IN HIGHER EDUCATION
• UCSB Institute for Energy Efficiency, Santa Barbara
• Mainstream Energy, San Luis Obispo
• Clean Diesel Technologies, Ventura
• A roundup of leaders in efficient lighting
• Transphorm, Goleta
• Next Energy Technologies, Goleta
AT A GLANCE: ENERGY AND EFFICIENCY PROJECTS AND COMPANIES IN THE TRI-COUNTIES
SAN LUIS OBISPO
• Avila Beach: Diablo Canyon
• San Luis Obispo: Mainstream Energy
• Carrizo Plain: California Valley Solar Ranch, Topaz Solar Farm
• Goleta: Transphorm, Cree Lighting, Next Energy Technologies
• Lompoc: Lompoc Wind Energy Project
• Cuyama Valley: Cuyama Solar Array Project
• Thousand Oaks: Ceres
• Camarillo: Power-One, SolarWorld Industries America
• Ventura: Clean Diesel Technologies, Biodiesel Industries
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of the firms, pick up the April 5-11 print edition of the Business Times. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].