101 One Hundred & Business Hall of Fame announced
The Business Times is pleased to announce our 2013 class of 101 One Hundred & Business Hall of Fame honorees. This annual special section published with the April 19 print edition. An evening awards reception for the honorees will be held on Tuesday, May 14 at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara. [Buy tickets here]
This special section ranks the top 100 private and public companies in the Tri-Counties based on 2012 revenue, and the top companies to watch in the region, based on venture capital obtained or promising and innovative products and services.
And Sara Miller McCune, Sage Publications founder and executive chairman, was profiled as our 2013 Business Hall of Fame inductee. For the feature on Miller McCune, please pick up a print copy of the section.
Of the 100 companies ranked in the section, eight were profiled. They are:
• Global Power Supply, Santa Barbara
• Hi-Temp Insulation, Camarillo
• Santa Barbara Hotel Group, Santa Barbara
• CalAmp, Ventura
• Dole Food Co., Westlake Village
• Ryland Group, Westlake Village
COMPANIES TO WATCH
• Shopatron, San Luis Obispo
• The Trade Desk, Ventura
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of all the winners, pick up the April 19-25 print edition of the Business Times. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].
• To purchase tickets to the 101 One Hundred & Business Hall of Fame event, held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14 at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, click here.