2015 class of Top Women in Business announced
The Business Times is pleased to announce our 2015 class of Top Women in Business. This annual special section was published with the March 27 print edition. An evening awards reception for the honorees will be held on Thursday, April 16 at Deckers Outdoor Rotunda. [Click here for event ticket information.]
As with previous years, this special section honors 50 women business leaders in the Tri-Counties. In addition, we’ve profiled our awards reception keynote speaker Pam Lopker, founder and president of QAD to keynote the Top Women awards.
Here is the 2015 class of Top Women in Business:
RETAIL & HOSPITALITY
• Editor’s Pick: Lori Volk, founder of Lori’s Original Lemonade
• Honorees: Kathleen Cochran, Ann Deal, Rose Marcario, Myraline Morris Whitaker
CONSUMERS SERVICES & REAL ESTATE
• Editor’s Pick: Clarice Clarke, president of Lee & Associates — Central Coast
• Honorees: Trudi Carey, Rhonda Ledson Henderson, Susan Whalen
NONPROFITS & HEALTHCARE
• Editor’s Pick: Mary Olson, general manager of KCLU
• Honorees: Vanessa Bechtel, Robin Drew, Lynn Karlson, Judy Mahan, Jan Marholin, Heidi McPherson, Nancy McToldridge, Natalie Mussi, Bonnie Weigel
• Editor’s Pick: Veronica Quintana, senior manager at CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
• Honorees: Sandi Barron, Judy Diaz, June Mclvor, Carola Nicholson, Susan Rodriguez, Melissa Sayer
AGRICULTURE & INDUSTRY
• Editor’s Pick: Kristin Decas, director, Port of Hueneme
• Honorees: Linda Arsenault, Kelly Bennett, Bev Bigger, Jan Berk, Tara Gomez, Nan Drake, Diane de Mailly
BANKING & FINANCE
• Editor’s Pick: Dannell Stuart, director of business development at Mission Wealth Management
• Honorees: Joanne Funari, Janet Garufis, Geri LaChance, Simone Lagomarsino, Lynda Nahra, Janet Silveria, Kathie Voss
• Editor’s Pick: Cynthia Stephens, chief financial officer at Invoca
• Honorees: Alison Baurlein, Debbie Bettencourt, Lauren Jayne, Amy Meyer, Sachi Thompson, Grace Vaswani
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Pam Lopker, founder and president of QAD
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of all the winners, pick up the March 28 – April 3 print edition of the Business Times, included with weekly edition for subscribers. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].
• To purchase tickets to the Top Women in Business Awards reception, held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 16 at the Deckers Outdoor Rotunda click here.