The Business Times is pleased to announce our 2016 class of Top 50 Women in Business. This annual special report published with the March 25 print edition. An evening awards reception for the honorees will be held on Thursday, April 14 at Deckers Outdoor Rotunda in Goleta. [Click here for event ticket information.]
As with previous years, this special section honors 50 women business leaders in the Tri-Counties. In addition, we’ve profiled our awards reception keynote speaker: Denita Willoughby, vice president of supply management and logistcs for SoCalGas.
Here is the 2016 class of Top 50 Women in Business:
AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES
• Editor’s Pick: Linda Dullam, Dullam Farms
• Honorees: Jan Berk, Sandra Burkhart, Shana Epstein, Amy Fonzo, Tara Gomez, June McIvor
INDUSTRY & HOSPITALITY
• Editor’s Pick: Myraline Morris Whitaker, Central Coast of California Hospitality
• Honorees: Diane de Mailly, Nan Drake, Rose Marcario, Trish Miller
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
• Editor’s Pick: Randi Mitev, Global Director of Marketing and Communications, Curvature
• Honorees: Ali Bauerlein, Sherylle Mills Englander, Judy Mahan, Colleen Icardo-Hicks, Pam Lopker
NONPROFITS & HEALTH CARE
• Editor’s Pick: Nancy Leffert, President, Antioch University
• Honorees: Bonnie Atmore, Vanessa Bechtel, Carol Bedford, Gina Jager, Heidi McPherson, Natalie Mussi, Kara Ralston
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS SERVICES
• Editor’s Pick: Karen Gabler, Partner, LightGabler
• Honorees: Beth Collins-Burgard, Sandra Dickerson, Bridget Foreman, Morgen Houlis, Leticia Martinez, Leila Noel, Susan Rodriguez
BANKING & FINANCE
• Editor’s Pick: Janet Garufis, President and CEO, Montecito Bank & Trust
• Honorees: Dayna Birkley, Tricia Fahnoe, Joanne Funari, Geri LaChance, Simone Lagomarsino, Lynda Nahra, Anita Robinson, Janet Silveria
REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION
• Editor’s Pick: Renee Grubb, President, Village Properties
• Honorees: Trudi Carey, Clarice Clarke, Linda Hagelis, Rhonda Ledson Henderson, Sarah McCarthy
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Denita Willoughby, vice president of supply management and logistcs for SoCalGas.
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of all the winners, pick up the March 25 – 31 print edition of the Business Times, included with weekly edition for subscribers. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].
• To purchase tickets to the Top Women in Business Awards reception, held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 14 at the Deckers Outdoor Rotunda in Goleta, click here.