Menu
/REGISTER
Montecito
Tolman Wiker
Pac Premier
Fielding
Farmers merchants
Nixon Peabody
Express Pros
Loading...
You are here:  Home  >  Biotech  >  Current Article

Stellar stock soars after shareholders OK deal with Edesa

By   /   Friday, May 31st, 2019  /   Comments Off on Stellar stock soars after shareholders OK deal with Edesa

    Print       Email
Stellar Biotechnologies shares shot up more than 60 percent May 31 after the company’s shareholders approved a deal with Canadian therapeutics firm Edesa Biotech that could see it wind down its Port Hueneme operations. The deal leaves current Stellar shareholders with a 10 percent interest in Edesa, while Edesa investors retain the other 90 percent,…

Subscribe

    This article is only available to Business Times subscribers
  • Subscribers: LOG IN or REGISTER for complete digital access.
  • Not a Subscriber? SUBSCRIBE for full access to our weekly newspaper, online edition and Book of Lists.
  • Check the STATUS of your Subscription Account.
    Print       Email

You might also like...

Teledyne inks $178M contract to support U.S. special ops

Read More →