This focus section profiles the people and companies behind the largest deals in the Tri-Counties in 2020.
The Dealmakers of the Year includes a review of the region’s top-dollar deals from 2020, with profiles on the businessmen and women who get the deals done.
- Nominations will close Friday, Jan. 14, 2021
- Section publishes Friday, Jan. 28, 2021
- The Business Times awards Deal of the Year recognition to the highest-dollar-value deal in each category
Categories for this year have not been finalized, but usually include:
- Deal of the Year: The largest business deal in the region, by dollar value.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Venture Capital
- Commercial Real Estate — Lease Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate — Sales Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions / Finance
- Higher Education / Philanthropy
To discuss working with our editorial staff to publish an informational piece in the section, contact Assistant Managing Editor Amber Hair at (805) 560-6950 ext. 225 or email@example.com
To discuss sponsorship or advertising opportunities, contact Publisher Linda le Brock at
(805) 560-6950 ext. 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know about someone outstanding in the banking and industries. Please fill in all required fields below.
To copy on a Windows computer, use Ctrl+C on your keyboard. To paste, use Ctrl+V.
To copy on a Macintosh, use Command+C on your keyboard. To paste, use Command+V.