NEW PUBLICATION AND EVENT:
- Central Coast Innovation Awards // Publishes February 26 // Event: Thursday, March 24 at Bacara Resort & Spa
Produced in partnership with the Office of Technology & Industry Alliances at UC Santa Barbara, the Pacific Coast Business Times presents the Central Coast Innovation Awards. A two-part event includes an afternoon at Startup Village from 3:30-5:30 p.m., showcasing the most promising emerging & mid-growth startup companies from the Central Coast. The Startup Village will be followed by a reception for the Central Coast Innovation Awards at 5:30-7:30 p.m., presented by Pacific Coast Business Times, which will recognize innovation in technology, agribusiness, energy/environmental sciences, design and bio-science.
NEW EDITORIAL FOCUS SECTIONS & SPECIAL REPORTS:
- Professional Careers & Higher Education // Special Report Publishes April 8 // focus sections March 11, June 10, October 14.
We explore professional training opportunities for business professionals, such as MBA programs, and report on education trends and changes. We also look at workforce training needs in engineering, computer programming and other fields.
- Health care // Publishes January 8, April 8, July 8, December 9
As America ages, the health care industry is expanding and exploding with opportunities for businessmen and investors. We explore the latest advances and industry trends. We also look at impacts of the Affordable Care Act and insurance costs.
- Startups // Publishes February 12, May 13, August 12, November 11
UCSB and other universities in the Tri-Counties regularly produce startups and spin off new businesses based on their research. Each county has one or more business incubators and hothouses and myriad groups hold pitch competitions throughout the year. Who is the next Apple?
- Energy & Environment // Publishes January 29, July 29, September 30
San Luis Obispo County is a world leader in solar power generation, UCSB research is driving energy efficiency and new technology and Ventura County agribusinesses are changing the landscape for sustainability. We also include our legacy of conventional energy operations.
- Business Incubators // Publishes April 29
- Legacy // Publishes June 3
- Crowd Funding New Startups // Publishes August 5
For Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Contact:
- Jared Godinez at (805) 845-2733, email@example.com
- Veronica Kusmuk at (805) 845-2708, firstname.lastname@example.org