2014 class of Top Women in Business announced
The Business Times is pleased to announce our 2014 class of Top Women in Business. This annual special section published with the March 28 print edition. An evening awards reception for the honorees will be held on Thursday, April 17 at Bacara Resort & Spa in Goleta. [Click here for event ticket information.]
As with previous years, this special section honors 50 women business leaders in the Tri-Counties. In addition, we’ve profiled our awards reception keynote speaker: Zhena Muzyka, founder of Zhena’s Gypsy Tea.
Here is the 2014 class of Top Women in Business:
• Editor’s Pick: Marjorie Newman, medical director at Sansum Clinic
• Honorees: Laurie Harting, Michelle Raleigh
CONSUMERS SERVICES & REAL ESTATE
• Editor’s Pick: Patricia Bragg, president and CEO of Bragg Live Foods Products
• Honorees: Denise Bean-White, Kelly Bennett, Clarice Clarke, Cathy Cluff, Kathleen Cochran, Maggie Cox, Ann Deal, Rhonda Ledson Henderson, Laura McIver, Margaret Serjak, Dawn Sproul
• Editor’s Pick: Margo Byrne, chief operating office, Channel Islands, YMCA
• Honorees: Jennifer Adams, Robin Drew, Nancy McToldridge, Bonnie Weigel
• Editor’s Pick: Cara Crye, marketing coordinator at Farm Supply Co.
• Honorees: Danielle Hahn, Pamela Sharp
BANKING & INSURANCE SERVICES
• Editor’s Pick: Simone Lagomarsino, president and CEO of Heritage Oaks Bancorp
• Honorees: Carmen De Arcos-Gonzalez, Judy Diaz, Joanne Funari, Janet Garufis, Geri LaChance, Julie Lubin, Lynda Nahra, Susan Rodriguez, Janet Silveria
• Editor’s Pick: Meghan Clark, partner at law firm Clark*Everson
• Honorees: Rennee Dehesa, Karen Gabler, June McIvor, Melissa Sayer, Nancy Schreiner, Eileen Sheridan
SCIENCE & INDUSTRY
• Editor’s Pick: Nan Drake, public relations director at Harrison Industries
• Honorees: Patty DeDominic, Jessica Firestone, Sherrie Fisher, Amy Fonzo, Jo Anne Heywood Miller, Amy Meyer, Mary Anne Rooney, Sachi Thompson, Kathi Whalen
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Zhena Muzyka, founder of Zhena’s Gypsy Tea
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of all the winners, pick up the March 28 – April 3 print edition of the Business Times, included with weekly edition for subscribers. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].
• To purchase tickets to the Top Women in Business Awards reception, held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 17 at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Goleta, click here.