The Business Times is pleased to announce our 2013 class of Top Women in Business. This annual special section published with the March 22 print edition. An evening awards reception for the honorees will be held on Thursday, April 11 at Bacara Resort & Spa in Goleta. [Click here for event ticket information.]
As with previous years, this special section honors 50 women business leaders in the Tri-Counties. In addition, we’ve profiled our awards reception keynote speaker Sheila Cluff, a former ice skater and now owner of the Oaks at Ojai, one of the largest woman-owned businesses in the Tri-Counties.
Here is the 2013 class of Top Women in Business:
• Editor’s Pick: Laurie Eberst, senior vice president for Dignity Health’s Southern California West service area
• Honorees: Joan Bricher, Lynda Tanner
CONSUMERS SERVICES & REAL ESTATE
• Editor’s Pick: Michelle Apodaca, director of the chairman’s office at Deckers Outdoor Corp.
• Honorees: Natalie Bazarevitsch, Roxanne Carr, Clarice Clarke, Kathleen Cochran, Maggie Cox, Ann Deal, Rhonda Ledson Henderson, Dorothy Scott, Margaret Serjak
• Editor’s Pick: Cindy Burton, president and CEO of PathPoint
• Honorees: Nancy McToldridge, Bonnie Weigel
• Editor’s Pick: Ellen Brokaw, president and CEO of Brokaw Ranch Co.
• Honorees: Wilja Happé, Claire Wineman
BANKING & INSURANCE SERVICES
• Editor’s Pick: Geri LaChance, president and CEO of SESLOC Federal Credit Union
• Honorees: Elsa Burton, Julie Capritto, Judy Diaz, Joanne Funari, Janet Garufis, Pam Klugman, Lynda Nahra, Stacy Peterson, Janet Silveria, Michelle Martinich, Susan Rodriguez
• Editor’s Pick: Nancy Schreiner, partner at Nordman Cormany Hair & Compton
• Honorees: Marcy Burton, Merle DiVita, Karen Gabler, June McIvor, Meghan Clark, Danna McGrew, Trish Miller
SCIENCE & INDUSTRY
• Editor’s Pick: Ida Kane, chief financial officer at RightScale
• Honorees: Sandra Burkjart, Rosalyn d’Incelli, Nan Drake, Andrea Greene, Lisa Cortes, Jessica Firestone, Jo Anne Heywood Miller, Lisa Murphy Rivas, Mary Anne Rooney, Lynda Weinman
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Sheila Cluff, owner of the Oaks at Ojai
• For a copy of the section with profiles and photos of all the winners, pick up the March 22-28 print edition of the Business Times. [Newsstand locations are here, or call (805) 560-6950 to subscribe or order copies].
• To purchase tickets to the Top Women in Business Awards reception, held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 11 at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Goleta, click here.