February 21, 2024

Real Estate

CRE: 38-unit Ventura County apartment complex nets $9.8M in sale
By Staff Report Santa Barbara-based Beachside Partners Read More >
CRE: Federal money allocated to region to address homelessness issue
By Staff Report  U.S. Senators Alex Padilla, Read More >
CRE: DignityMoves receives $100K grant from Cox Foundation
DignityMoves’s Santa Barbara Capital Campaign has been Read More >
CRE: DignityMoves breaks ground on third location in Santa Barbara County
From left to right,Duane Henry, Janet Garufis, Read More >

Technology

Santa Barbara lottery app sold for $750M

Jackpocket opened its Santa Barbara headquarters in 2021. (courtesy photo) Santa Barbara-based Jackpocket, a lottery courier software company, has reached an agreement to be purchased by DraftKings, one of the largest digital sports entertainment apps in the country, for approximately $750 million. Announced Feb. 15, 55% of the deal will be paid in cash with no capital raise required with the other 45% being payable in the company's Class A Read More >

Agribusiness

Limoneira pleased by FY2023 despite revenue dip
Despite a 2.5% dip in fiscal year 2023 revenues compared Read More >
Limoneria’s 2023 revenues dip, fourth quarter up
Santa Paula-based Limoneira’s fiscal year 2023 revenues dipped 2.6% from Read More >

Newsmakers

Sponsored Content
Eve Gelb

Chief Innovation Officer, Gold Coast Health Plan

Kristy Pollard

Food Share

ADVERTISING

Reach our audience with your message

Pacific Coast Business Times provides marketers with access to an affluent, educated business community of decision-makers via multimedia formats. Whichever media format or combination of media you choose, the Business Times helps you reach your marketing and sales goals.

Connect with our audience

94%

Answered the Business Times had influenced their buying decisions.

92%

Read the Pacific Coast Business Times for business news.

78%

Have obtained a four-year college degree.